Blog*Star ABCEDA TRIPS When in london why don't you join us on a budget trip? We are friendly students of English and au pairs. MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET
Google

Paris Tour

Hi guys
Last week I was in Paris for four days. I bought our tickets from a web site on the web. It was a four days Paris tour. Price was reasonable for a student. Although it was tring, it was a good break for me. Living in London is absolutely exhausting and everyone needs breaks and go out of country for a while. We traveled by Euro Star. It took aproximetely two and a half hout to get to Paris. Our tour guide, Mike, took us to our hotel. After having a bit rest and unpacking we went out to explore Paris.
First day we went to see the Eiffel Tower and can say that it is absolutely amazing and unbeliavable. For four days we went to see it and it was still unbelievable for me. I could not believe that I was there in front of the Eiffel Tower finally. Gosh! Though, I cannot still believe that had happened. I mean, I went to Paris and saw the Eiffel Tower. Waw!
Second day we went on a tour by bus and boat to see the monuments. They are, Arc de Triamphe, Musée du Louvre, Notre Dame, La Madeleine, Place de la Concorde, Opéra Garnier. We did not stop to visit them, I just took their pictures.
Third day we went on the bus tour again to visit the monuments. I did not want to see all of them that is why we just went to Arc de Triomphe, Musée du Louvre, Notre Dame and see inside of them. Architecture is perfect. I took lots of pictures.Last day we just went to see the Eiffel tower for the last time and walk in Champs-Élysées for a while. While we were walking around I bought some souvenirs for me and for my family.
Finally we went back to our hotel to get our luggage and after that we set off to Eurostar station. The trip ended with nice thoughts in our minds. At the end of the last day we were all tired but happy. I will never forget it.I would like to thank Mike for this tour to Paris. It was excellent. I will definetely go on some trips with him again. I would recommend you to check his web site and I am sure that you will definetely find a trip that suits you and go.
See you all.

Ayse Gul Ayanoglu

http://www.abceda.com/

Eiffel Tower Pictures







AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comment: