Blog*Star ABCEDA TRIPS When in london why don't you join us on a budget trip? We are friendly students of English and au pairs. MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET
Google

Short Tefl Course


Hi guysThis time I am going to write about TEFL Teaching English as a Foreign Language). If you take a TEFL course you can get a certificate of teaching in English and you can teach English in many countries. I started taking a short Tefl course few weeks ago and it finished last week. It is a short Tefl Course. If you do not have much time to take an intensive Tefl course that takes one month and up to nine hours a day , you should consider taking this short Tefl course.

It takes one month. Classes are every Tuesday and Thursday between 6pmand 9pm, Saturdays from 9.30 am till 5.30 pm.Lessons are really fun except for learning how to teach in the classroom. After learning some basics about teaching, you teach in a real classroom three times for about half an hour during your course. I was very nervous before I started my first lesson but then it went well. Second time my teaching was better than the first one.
We took our lessons in a language course called Malvern House. I must say that it is a good school. Our teachers were both good and qualified teachers. We all benefited from them. I am thinking of taking an intensive Tefl course soon. If you guys want to take this course there is a web site, which is very good at Tefl courses, for it. I will copy its address here.
Good luck all.
Meyyale
http://www.cactustefl.com/

Ayse Gul Ayanoglu



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comment: