Blog*Star ABCEDA TRIPS When in london why don't you join us on a budget trip? We are friendly students of English and au pairs. MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET
Google

Learning English

Hi everyone
I have been preparing for Cambridge Advanced English exam that is going to be held in June. Two weeks ago,I registered for an English class which is going to take eight weeks. But I did not like the teacher, I mean the way she teaches. So I am not going there anymore. Most of the schools are the same in London. If you are lucky, you will have a good teacher who teaches very well and you enjoy the lessons. If you are not lucky, you lose your money.Last week, while I was searching on the internet about learning English,I come accross an internet site. It was about Paltalk and I downloaded paltaLk to my computer. Later on I found some chat rooms about teaching English. In the rooms some people, who are from all around the world, teach English. You can speak there, as well.In a short time, I became friends with some of them and joined the rooms in order to listen to them or speak in the room. Meanwhile, I met someone whose nick Fad and he gave me an internet site address. It is an Ielts preparation site and I really like learning from that site. Thay is why, I wanted to post this blog to recommend it to you. I hope you go there, try and get some benefit like me.
Good luck to all.
Ayse Gul Ayanoglu



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

http://australianetwork.com/studyenglish/
http://australianetwork.com/livingenglish/


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comment: